Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Inaugural Post!!

I am so excited to be writing my first blog post!  Creating this blog, Live Lant Love (I know you love the catchy title), was totally inspired my new house and all the decorating projects I have undertaken since moving in.  (Well, that and my mom said, “You should make a blog.”)  Having my own casa has really given me the chance to try out some fun decorating ideas and projects.  Because it’s our first house, it’s getting lots of TLC.  We have big plans for this place, and we (i.e., I) hope to share some of our decorating successes and failures here. 
It won’t all be decorating though.  I love to try random DIY projects!  In my posts, I plan to exhibit different projects I am undertaking or thinking about tackling.  A lot of my crafty ideas are inspired by other blogs and the one and only Pinterest (Hi, my name is Ashley and I am a Pinterestoholic).  Whenever I blog about one of my creations that was inspired by another blog, I’ll give a shout out to them and point you in that direction for more deets.
I’ll also be sure to post a lot of fun pics of my little babies, Basil and Peg (because I know you will care so much (hope the sarcasm translates)).
Alright. Hands in. 1-2-3-Goooooooo Blog!      

No comments:

Post a Comment